2015/07/07 16:07 "Pat David" <patda...@gmail.com>:

> The pdf can be exported at any resolution you ask.
> It's the reason you can specify which density you want on import.

For some reason, I was expecting that dialog to offer the actual resolution
of the encapsulated jpeg image as a default. Would be nice to have a radio
button or checkbox for extracting bitmap class images unrendered, or
something.

> (Imagemagick has a couple of options for handling this:
> http://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?t=8707 ).

That was exactly what I was having trouble finding. Thanks.

Someday I'll have to learn how to use script-fu to burst a pdf-enclosed
batch of bitmaps.

Much appreciated.