FYR

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Veri <a...@gnome.org>
Date: 2015-07-27 16:10 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: GIMP 2.8 - Text Tool
To: Artur P Oliveira <x.ar...@gmail.com>
Cc: webmas...@gimp.org

Hi,

the support mailing list for GIMP is located at [1]. You might want to
provide your suggestion / questions there directly.

Have a nice day!

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av

--
Artur Oliveira