Hi Peter!

It's hard for us to diagnose how best to help you without more information.

How are you attempting to re-install it, and what is happening that is
preventing it from working?
What, if any, error are you seeing while trying to install?
Are you still on OSX Yosemite?  If not, which version?

Which install did you previously have on your machine?