I know that  Filters -> Distorts - > Polar allows you to take a rectangular
image and  curve it into a polar co-ord view.

But is there anyway one can do the opposite.

For example - I have an image of an eye.. The Iris and Pupil are circular.

What I want to do is to 'cut' it along a radius and then to fold it out so it
becomes a rectangle.

So that the pupil is at the bottom and the edge of the iris is at the top.  
The original image being 128 x 128 pixels high but the new image being 128 x 408

Many thanks

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/210/original/green.bmp

Marcwolf (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to