I can not open EPS files on GIMP, I get:
GIMP Message Plug-in crashed: "file-ps.exe"
(C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\file-ps.exe)

I am running windows 7 professional 32 Bit, with the latest GIMP and latest
Ghost (all 32 bit).

I have try'd the GS_PROG variable option this will not work in Gimp 2.8 from
what I understand so removed that, I have tryd the copying of the gsdll32.dll
file and pasting into the Gimp Bin file and renaming it libgs-8 (and renaming
the old file), but still get the same error message :(

I have restarted my computer try reinstalling things etc, but obv the patch does
not want to work.

Any help would be ace :)

ryan07 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list