On Wednesday 16 September 2015 11:47:07 Dave English wrote:
> Only a novice myself, it seems to me that you are quite right that there
> does not seem to be any obvious documentation of the function.
> On the documentation site the best appears to be:
> http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-script-fu-tutorial-result.html
> <http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-script-fu-tutorial-result.html>
> The function is not documented in the script-fu console, which I would
> normally rely on.
> Of course, the is always the source code, where it is called
> “script_fu_add_script" in "plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c”, e.g.:

        Ah, excellent.  Yes, the source is always the ultimate authority.

                A Caution to Everybody

        Consider the Auk;
        Becoming extinct because he forgot how to fly, and could only walk.
        Consider man, who may well become extinct
        Because he forgot how to walk and learned how to fly before he thinked.

-- Ogden Nash
gimp-user-list mailing list