Cristian Secară <liste <at> secarica.ro> writes:

> I have a .psd image, which is a sort of template where the user can
> choose to uncover one or the other color at his preference and then
> export the non-template to .jpg or something. The image has 8 layers
> visible in Photoshop -- named grey, orange, violet, green, red, blue,
> Layer 1 copy 2 and Layer 0 -- but GIMP shows only the last 2 -- Layer 1
> copy 2 and Layer 0.
>..
> The image is this
> http://www.secarica.ro/temp/layered.psd
>..
> Is there a chance to open the image with GIMP and see all the layers ?
>..
> Cristi

Not possible without PS.
The image is not 8 layers. It is 2 layers + 6 fill layers (similar to
adjustment layers)

Even with PS it is not easy. The fill layers in that image will not rastorize.
You have to introduce a regular layer and merge down for each of the fill
layers.

example of result
http://www.mediafire.com/download/157kqamueagjxhj/layered1.psd.zip