From: Steve Kinney <ad...@pilobilus.net>
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] How to use bleed and cropping: BIG correction
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:46:27 -0400
On 10/20/2015 12:41 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
No, I don't use Inkscape for the stuff described below.  The program
is Scribus.
Sory about the brain fart, the rest of the post seems to be correct.
 Inkscape is a vector editor - one I have spent waaay to much time
using lately, making labels for machine tools.  :D
Here's the program I "meant to" suggest:  http://www.scribus.net/