This just happened the other day, but seems to be a recurring issue for me.
Does it happen to anyone else?

I'm running GIMP 2.8.14 on a Windows 10 system (64-bit).

I opened up the Script-Fu console in GIMP (while pursuing a discussion
elsewhere in the mailing list) and clicked the "Browse" button to open the
procedures database window.  At this point both the Script-Fu and PDB windows
stopped responding to all mouse events. The windows were otherwise functioning
normally -- I could still navigate them windows using the keyboard, drag,
resize, and close the windows using their standard window handles.

This seemed limited to those two windows specifically, nothing else in GIMP was

-- Stratadrake