On 15-11-25 12:45 PM, Robert &  Betty Lustila wrote:
Good day, I'm looking to find a way to convert HTML 3e479a to its
corresponding Pantone Color Code - Is there any way to do this?  Thanks

On my website I have a file that has a Pantone-like palette for use with GIMP. I don't know how accurate the colours are to actual Pantone colours but you could take a look. The palette file can be seen at
        http://ve3syb.ca/software/gimp/extras.html

--
Cheers!

Kevin.