To expand on what Partha already said, make sure that the file you download
is a plain text file, and that the extension is actually .scm. You should
be able to open the file in any text editor to see the contents (and as
Gene already mentioned - check that the file contents are similar to the
one that works).

Another option is to follow the link to the Registry on that blog post and
to try it with Saul Goodes version of the script. This is actually the one
that I recommend, as Saul is far more knowledgeable than I about
scripting/Scheme.

Check those things and get back to us. We'll get it sorted out. :)

pat