>Just tried this again - I was fooling myself yesterday - I had
>cancelled the script dialog when running in single window mode and
>that was why the dialog appeared on top in multi-window mode the first
>time I tried it. If the dialog is executed in multi-window mode it
>does not appear on top the next time it is activated (neither does any
>other Script-Fu script dialog).

That's disappointing, I prefer working in Single Window mode and that was a
workaround I could live with.

Unfortunately now, the bug even occurs when I'm not in Single Window mode. Looks
like I was fooling myself too.  Like you discovered, Script-Fu boxes only open
properly if a previous Script-Fu box was cancelled,  Single Window or not.  :(

Nightowl4272 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list