From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-boun...@gnome.org> on behalf of Ofnuts
<ofn...@gmx.com>
Sent: 05 December 2015 21:01
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Plugin for copying mouse coordinates to clipboard

On 05/12/15 19:13, Hugo M wrote:
> I need a plugin for copying image coordinates to clipboard when I click a
> point in an image. This is because I need to manually copy some coordinates
> of some points in images, but I'd really like to just click a point and
> then the coordinates are copied into the clipboard. That will really boost
> my productivity in this task.
>
> If there is no plugin to do something like that, I'd appreciate any clue of
> how to create that plugin.

A completely different way of doing it, but possibly just as efficient:
use the path editor, making an anchor on each point for which you want
to export the coordinates, then use my path-csv script to export the
path (ie, all the points in one go) to a CSV file:

Doc: http://gimp-path-tools.sourceforge.net/tools.shtml#path-csv
Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-path-tools/files/scripts/path-csv-0.1.py/download