From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-boun...@gnome.org> on behalf of Alexandre
Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com>
Sent: 06 December 2015 22:06
Cc: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Plugin for copying mouse coordinates to clipboard

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Ofnuts wrote:

>>> So yes, theoretically it would be entirely possible to make as many
>>> sample points as needed, then run a script that would export positions
>>> of all sample points to something like CSV. For this to happen,
>>> someone will have to:
>>>
>>> 1) adjust UI to allow for more sample points;
>>> 2) write PDB API;
>>> 3) write a script to access sample points via PDB API and export their
>>> positions.
>>>
>>> Volunteers are more than just welcome.
>>
>> Actually, Kevin is just asking for item #2 :)

>Wouldn't make a huge difference without #1 :)

>Alex

My apologies for appearing to be ranting (again)

Ofnuts is right about what I was asking for, and I beg to differ about the
number of sample points.

I've raised a bugzilla: 759104 and given a couple of examples of use-cases,
which use one and two sample points.

Kevin