>Hi guys, I'm messing around with the theme files but I keep coming
>across a vexing issue, for the GtkMenuBar drop-down (I think it's a
>GtkMenuToolButton nth-child issue) I keep having every 5th or so
>button unable to render the unpadded inside of the text container for
>a brief second.
>This happens as I go down the drop-down menu list and is a bg change
>to mouse hover interaction.
>I've tried a bunch of workarounds but nothing seems to fix the issue .
>This is what it looks like for a split second before behaving normally
>and getting the bg to fill with the mouse hover bg:

As an update, I seem to have found a consistent pattern for this dropdown menu
* Every other (starting with n+1) button container is consistently triggered
* The 1st child will never have this issue, so only the second button onwards
has the issue

The blue arrows in the picture represent the unaffected containers and the
buttons within the red (n+1) containers are the ones that are consistently
having the issue.

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/232/original/Issue_gimp2.png

micks_ketches (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list