Simon Budig (si...@budig.de) wrote:
> uga...@talktalk.net (uga...@talktalk.net) wrote:
> > Simon - I don't see how this will work in the scenario described.
>
> We're talking about programmatically constructing a stroke within a
> vectors object, that has its end node placed on the start node and then
> is supposed to be closed. right?

Sorry, I forgot to add that I tested this with a version where I have
changed how moveto/cubicto/closepath work, i.e. for you the order of the
coordinates might be different (and I promptly discovered a bug in my
changes).

But the closepath-optimization is in the older gimp versions available
as well and should work the same for you.

Bye,
         Simon

--
              si...@budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/