Maurizio Loreti (maurizio.lor...@gmail.com) wrote:
>      (let* ((a (cons-array 8 'byte)))
>
> Just changing the procedure name in the last line to
> gimp-drawable-curves-spline is not enough.  If I understand correctly,
> the program allocates an array of 8 bytes where 8 integer values (0,0;
> 63,60; 191,194; 155.255) are stored.

To be more specific: the program allocates an 8 entry array, where each
entry contains a byte.

> The memory to be allocated
> should be adequate for 8 floating point values (8 * 32 bytes?), and
> the values stored there.  Is set-pt adequate?  Or intended for integer
> values only?  May somebody help me?

Allocate an array with 8 entries where each entry contains a
"double"-float-value:

(cons-array 8 'double)

You might need to change the scale of the values in there - instead from
0 to 255 they might be normalized to 0.0 to 1.0.

I hope this helps,
         Simon
--
              si...@budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/