Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:48 PM
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Send to back???

Hi, I am probably not sending this to the correct forum but maybe I will find someone who knows the answer. I am trying to send a selection behind another part of the image. In other graphics programs all you have to do is select "send to back" and viola. I don't understand why the gimp developers could not make their program just as intuitive. Can you please tell me how to do this in GIMP or direct me to the people who have the answer.
Thank you, Darryl