On 16-03-14 09:56 AM, uga...@talktalk.net wrote:
I believe Script-fu supports list->string but I may be mistaken. I am
unable to get it to work. E.g. (gimp-message (list->string '(0 0 0) ))
returns Error: ( : 2) string-set!: argument 3 must be: character

list->string is defined in the script-fu.init file. It takes a list of characters and returns a newly allocated string from formed form the characters in the list.

This is in accordance with the R5RS document (see page 30).