>I noticed by clicking through the themes I have installed that some do
>not change the colors of the pop-ups, and others do. Can you name the
>different themes you've tried?
>If the theme isn't changing it, it will get the color information from
>you OS desktop theme. Have you changed that recently?
Yes, I went through numerous themes without success. In fact the desktop
tooltips seem to be alright (white on black) if I can go by what it is in a
terminal window. All other programs except 'audacity' show readable tooltips. So
I get the impression the tooltip configuration is set by each program.
>Just to rule it out, you should try a different desktop theme and see
>it changes.

gm40 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org