Am 27.03.2016 um 07:27 schrieb MareroQ:
> Try it my way (it works for Windows - so maybe also for Mac).
>
> Find the file fonts.conf (... / etc / fonts /)

Expanding on that - modifying the fontconfig settings is the way to go.

Instead of modifying the global configuration - which might be
overwritten by a new GIMP package - making changes to your own personal
fonts.conf file is more durable.

The docs intended for fontconfig users are located at
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.html

In principle, you want something along the lines of

<selectfont>
    <rejectfont>
        <glob>/usr/share/fonts/foo/*</glob>
    </rejectfont>
</selectfont>

or maybe a more fine-grained rejection based on font family names (or
other attributes):

<selectfont>
    <rejectfont>
        <pattern>