Hi, Tobias,

From:    m.r...@5-cent.us
To:      "Tobias Jakobs" <tobias.jak...@gmail.com>
Cc:      "gimp-user-list@gnome.org" <gimp-user-list@gnome.org>

Tobias Jakobs wrote:
>>  Doing that with these scans, nada. No useful changes, and threshold
>> does nothing.
>>    Clues for the poor?
> No, but could you perhaps upload on of the PDFs so that at least
> someone with an old Gimp 2.6 has the chance to reproduce the problem.

Well... I have a friend here at work who thought he could do it, but
Photoshop? Acrobat Pro? Anyway, it came in as an image, not as text, is
what he told me, so.... I suppose I'm willing to upload the document...
but it's over 2M, and 18 pages or so.  Were you suggesting I could to that
to this list, or direct to you, or...?

I think I mentioned that when my friend used the scanner "across the hall,
labelled as 'better for OCR', I could extract with few problems (other
than having to do each of the 17 pages one by one....).

gimp-user-list mailing list