On 03/05/16 04:19, Wentlyana Brôtelîn wrote:
I have GIMP version 2.8.10 on my laptop running Windows 10I have been trying to
add more brushes, however, when I do either GIMP won't completely load (usually
at the point where it is updating tag cache) or when I go to start a NEW
project it comes up that it has stopped working and Windows is checking for
solutions and then shuts down.
If I remove the brushes from the GIMP brushes folder it works again. I just
don't understand why it would keep crashing.
I hope you may have heard of this previously and might know of a solution.
Thanks.

How many brushes did you add?