Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:25 AM
To: Rick Strong
Subject: Re: Adding type to bird photo

Hi Rick,
I think I'm going to have to give up.
I can't even figure out how to type text with Gimp.
I choose the text icon and a font, but when I try to type in the space below I
just get a series of weird boxes or other shapes.
Do you type in text using your keyboard, or is there some other way you type
text with this app?
Thanks once again for your help.