On 05/19/2016 13:46, Pat David wrote:
> Hi John,
> This description is rather vague and makes it hard for us to help.  Could
> you be a little more specific and include any screenshots that might help
> us figure out what's going on?
> pat
> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 12:23 PM john walters <john.walters1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> The software won't load starts then windows report box comes up

While it is vague, and mostly unhelpful, it sounds like a Windows
compatibility issue (I am currently in the midst of a compatibility
crisis on my machine (8.1 Pro) so this problem is all too familiar to
me). What version of Windows is this running on? Have you tried the
compatibility settings available in 7/8/10? Have you run the Windows
troubleshooter (8/10, not sure if this is available in 7) to see if
Windows could correct the problem? What version of GIMP?

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Owner, Trinity Electrical & Handyman Services