On Saturday 21 May 2016 14:01:06 Michael Schumacher wrote:

> On 05/21/2016 07:25 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Actually , that was yesterday at 12:37, and this just came back, but
> > it took 25 hours for the round trip?  And my original message that
> > triggered this fuss, hasn't made the round trip yet.  So this goes
> > back to a newly subscribed account.
> Have a look at the Received: headers of your messages.

Interesting Michael but confusing.  Incoming messages from the list, up
until I subscribed from my ISP's mail server, were coming in thru
wdtv.com where I have a lietime account. But now everything is pretty on
time but switched, so I am getting two copies delivered to the
shentel.net address.  Am I subscribed twice at the shental.net address,
and the delay was caused by my posts from the wdtv.com address were
being moderated?

If I am subscribed twice at the shental.net address, please nuke the
earlier account.  But I would also point out that not once that I can
find in my monthly history which I keep in a separate folder with no
expiry setup, has your server ever emailed me my passwd.  And I don't
have room enough on the wall (or paint enough) here to paint the pw of
every mailing list I am subscribed to.  And 81 yo wet ram does NOT
remember that stuff.

So please turn that option back on.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)