Hello,
I have been using gimp for about a year now and I love the software but I do
not like how I cannot seem to type on new layers =. My software keeps thinking
I’m trying to use shortcuts. All my layers end up being named “g” or
Capitalized G or just a bunch of g’s. I have been reading on some forums.. and
they say just disable the shortcuts all together. I love using Keyboard
shortcuts I definitely do not want to do that. I have tried minimizing all the
windows except for the main window thinking that would no it.. to no avail. Can
someone help me? IM using a Macbook pro on 10.11.3 el capitan. Using the latest
version of Gimp.

Jacob Bryan
Florida Cell Repair,LLC
(386) 269-4265