>Lately I have found that my Gimp copy, 2.8.16, will not run full
>screen. Splash screen opens on start and appears to load correctly but
>Gimp screen can only be seen minimised in the taskbar.
>Tried so far: All the Googled "this will fix it" advice.
>Re-installing Gimp.
>Apart from "do not use Windows" does anyone have any ideas.
>All my other applications display and run full screen.

Sorry, as usual pilot error. I have a multi-screen setup and Gimp was residing
on a less than visible screen. I know sounds like an oxymoron but it's not worth
the explanation!

Took 2 days to find(stumble across)...old age rears it's ugly head.

Bridgemaster (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list