Look for the tool icon that looks like a large X-acto blade knife. Click and
drag in the picture to select the part you want. Once you release the mouse
button, the edges and corners of the selected area are click-and-drag-able for
fine adjustment. Hit enter when satisfied to accept changes. Then choose “File”
menu, “Overwrite <name of file>” which will replace the original (NOT
UNDOABLE!) or “File” menu, “Export as …” and choose your options and locations
in the resulting dialog.

Ross