Partha,

Thanks for the info...I didn't know that, but certainly makes sense now
that you say it and I stop and think about it for 2 seconds. Any external
executable would have to be linked in with the GIMP executable to work
properly. Duh on my part! :)

I just learned of your website yesterday and will definitely be taking a
look.

Alan