Thanks Pat.

This is critical for the project. I know for sure there are some people
out there who have made the wholesale switch from Adobe and we need
those public...

Thanks for the help and response!

Wayne

--
Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wa...@waynetaylor.ca
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with
unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get
started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does
error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."