I've found a few themes I like and all have the same type of unselectable text
in menus that seem to have a white shadow behind them. So far I've been able to
isolate the FG color, but nothing I've been able to find has changed that white
text shadow. If possible I would remove the shadow text entirely as it makes
reading it difficult while using a dark theme. If anyone is able to point me in
the right direction, whether it's a tutorial or line of code, I would really
appreciate it. Also, I included a snapshot pointing at the text/font I would
like to edit.

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/270/original/MenuFont.png

rokkr_0 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list