Hello,
This is a new question, not an answer to the original question I asked.

When asking a new question,
1. Open a new mail message (Cmd-N usually)
2. type the Gimp mail list address
3. type the new subject
4. type your question
5. send it.

Do NOT ask your question by replying to another message—this is known as
HIJACKING a subject and is not appreciated. If you’re not answering the
original question, you’re HIJACKING the subject.

-=-=-=-