>Many appologies, I gave bad info on the nip2 for windows download. Not
>You have to go back a couple of sub-versions to get a windows
>This in a Win10 Virtual machine (with limited resorces) just to see
>how it installs.
>Installs to a strange location but let it go there. You will find it
>in the Win10 applications. See the screenshot

Thank you. Yes, the program works but if I load the png in it, it instantly
crashes with a typical Windows error that doesn't tell me anything. If I run the
program again it asks me if I want to delete 319.50 MB of temp files from the
temp area. Clearly it is doing something.

Deixis (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list