Perhaps Tux was a bad example, I generally screen items with a lot more detail.
Text, vines, gears and things, stuff like that.  Your point is valid on a simple
item like Tux, but I didn't want to complicate matters by talking about
something more complex.

Terry

--
qnr (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)