On 10/18/2016 15:38, Jan Kandziora wrote:
> Am 18.10.2016 um 22:22 schrieb Joseph A Nagy Jr:
>> Does anyone know of a good source for random camouflage patterns
>> for use in GIMP? I'm looking to make a firearms related image and
>> am wanting to use a camouflage background for the entire image.
>>
> Camouflage patterns aren't random. See
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_camouflage_patterns
>
> Kind regards
>
>       Jan

I understand that camouflage as used by the military is not a random
pattern. not really the point. I guess I should have been clearer:

I am looking for a way to generate random camouflage-style patterns
(including color choice). The closest I've found is the Circuit tool but
it generates in black and white with no apparent option to change that.

Accidentally sent previous reply off-list.

--
Sincerely,

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Owner
Boo-LaLa(Enterprises) d.b.a. Trinity Electrical & Handyman Services
Need a website? Go with the pros:
http://www.bluehost.com/track/janagyjr