On 16-10-17 08:05 AM, Sorin wrote:
I want to install Gimp on one computer that I keep in my shop for visual only
work. To preclude problems it is not allowed access to internet, wi-fi, any
other outside inputs except CDs and flash drives.

There is a portable apps version f GIMP that you can put on a memory stick and use on any Windows machine without having to install the program. I have a USB memory stick containing a lot of portable apps for when I'm on the road, or using a computer other than my own.

See http://portableapps.com/ for details.