Sorry, I’m new with imgur after it was suggested to me. When I dragged a PDF to
imgur, it got converted to a jpeg. I guess I’m looking a bit foolish to all the
expert code writers here. Has no one else experienced this problem of GIMP
2.8.18 not importing certain PDF files? There is another website (filebin.net
<http://filebin.net/>) that allows uploading of PDFs and this particular PDF
will not import into my GIMP 2.8.18 on iMac (late 2009 running OS 10.12).
Perhaps now someone can take a look and tell me why GIMP is not importing this
and many others. I hope so. Perhaps I should revert to OS 10.11 (El Capitan)
and GIMP 2.8.10?

https://filebin.net/vi1uxshq2x85hxwn/North_by_Northwest__1959_.pdf
<https://filebin.net/vi1uxshq2x85hxwn/North_by_Northwest__1959_.pdf>

Thanks