Hi, Rick,

Thank you.  I did find that online last night, used it, sent it to the printing
company and they rejected the image.

I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Photoshop just a bit ago, imported the
original pdf in, sized it it 3' x 6', set it CMYK and 300 dpi.  It looks pretty
good (not much pixelation that I can see).  We'll see how it goes.  It's a large
file 153 MB...

Thanks again for your help.  Much appreciated! -G.

--
geronimo1111 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)