I've been having this problem for ages. When I position an image in the print
setup, it always ends up printing in the top left corner. I can reposition the
image anywhere on the page, but it never prints that way.

What I'm trying to do is print out an image, if I need to resize or edit it, I
want to reuse the paper and print the new size in a different spot on the page.
Currently, I have to flip the page and turn it over to print on the corners (I
only get 4 prints out of a page that way). It would be nice to just drop the
image next to the previous one.

WIndows 10
Canon MP560
Gimp 2.8