Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:01 AM
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Cc: notificati...@gimpusers.com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Scaling an image down without ruining the text

Hi,

I have an image that is currently 2590 x 344. It is a footer image to be used in
auto generated letters for a bespoke CRM system that is currently being
developed. The required dimensions for the image are 790 x 115.

Unfortunately, when I scale the image down to these dimensions, the text
included on the image degrades and becomes completely unreadable. The entire
image also loses quality which isn't really acceptable, I need it to retain the
quality and the text to remain legible when scaling the image down.

Hope someone can help me out!

--
CC4581 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)