As someone has already noted, the spaces within the filename may be a problem
(if not in GIMP, then likely elsewhere).  Suggestion: where you have spaces, use
an underscore (do_it_like_this.jpg).  On my US keyboard, it is the shifted
version of
the dash ("-") key.

Also, I blew up your image, and it looked like there might be a space before
the ".Jpeg"
That's a bad place for a space.  Also, one normally uses all caps or all smalls
for
file extensions (.jpeg, .JPG, and the like - your j is a capital J, but the
rest are smalls.
I don't know if that is a problem or not - it ought not to be, but...

Thirdly, as someone also noted, your image seems to have transparency - .jpeg
does
not do that, as far as I know.  .png does.
Wikipedia: "Raster file formats that support transparency include GIF, PNG, BMP,
TIFF, and JPEG 2000,"
If you use something less used, like JPEG 2000, then make sure that it is
usable where
you intend to use it...

*> http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/810/original/Export.PNG