Hi,

I am brand new to GIMP and am trying to statistically match 2 picture sets on
brightness, contrast, and luminosity for a psychology research study. I've done
a ton of online searching and figured out how to find values for brightness and
contrast. Using the histogram, I used the mean of the "Value" channel to
determine each picture's brightness, and the standard deviation of the "RGB"
channel to identify contrast.

However, I am at a standstill for extracting values for each image's luminosity.
Please let me know if you're aware of how I may go about this. I know spatial
frequency can be used, but am unable to locate the value for each image in GIMP.

Thanks!
Will

--
WMusc (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)