Hi  -your scritp does not seem to account for layer groups (as in,
layers inside groups won't be resized).

If they are, it is because layer.resize_to_image_size() in a group
also resizes its contents - and it works,
but it means that invisible layers inside visible groups will be
affected as well.

best regards,

   js
  -><-