>Great, your CD template is looking good.
>
>On the #18 image, the way it opens is as the screenshots - First thing
>I see is the active later is not visible.
>
>see: https://i.imgur.com/YdUDr7Q.jpg
>
>Guessing it is an "intermediate layer" and you need the one above.
>Keeping old layers is good practice.
>
>On the layer above, which is visible but you still can not edit
>because there is an active selection elsewhere in the image. This is a
>common beginner problem. Even a single pixel as an active selection
>prevents anything working outside the selection. An active selection
>will show as 'crawling ants' however if you are zoomed in to another
>part of the image you might not see it.
>
>see: https://i.imgur.com/BfBQioz.jpg
>
>Easy to check/fix. Go to *** Select -> None *** and click if it is not
>greyed out to kill it. Guessing that is your "dotted line rectangle
>artefact" you deleted.
>
>What to do then. I cannot see anything there to clone. You can try
>lightening under the text with a fuzzy brush and the dodge/burn tool.
>Go easy with that one, not very nice. There are other ways, you can
>outline the text for example.
>
>see: https://i.imgur.com/mgNJFqo.jpg
>
>One thing I notice. In the template, Inside left page indicates it
>should be flipped both vertical and horizontal. Check with your
>printer.
>
>see: https://i.imgur.com/TCBlyiA.jpg
>
>rich: www.gimp-forum.net

This was super easy to fix with it showing up in the Selection Editor. And
simply hitting * Select -> None ***. It was gone. Dodge/Burn does work nice and
I see what you mean about overdoing it. Glad we have undo.

You're right I need to rotate that top right panel 180 degrees. Earlier I had it
done but I ended up getting that Transformation Selection, so I decided to just
was until the end to rotate it. I'm having the client look at the PDF's of this
template and didn't want to confuse her with the rotated text and pic.

Thanks for taking a look at my work and offering suggestions.

--
GerryPeters (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)