Hello All,

I’m running Partha’s McGimp 2.10.3 on Mac OS 10.11.6 and using a Wacom Intuos
Pro PTK-640 (Driver ver 6.3.29-6).  I’m aware that this combination is such
that only a handful of people who operate under the same conditions might be
able to answer.

Here’s the problem:
Gimp doesn’t apply the custom settings (ie: Tool > Functions > Touch Ring)
which I’ve set in System Preferences > Wacom Tablet.
Gimp only recognises the settings established for “All Other” (and provides
full pressure/speed/orientation etc. response).
Yes, when I make the edits, I have Gimp selected as the specific program for
these settings.
Nevertheless, since I require unique settings for say, Gimp, Darktable, Krita,
and Inkscape with “All Other” only as a catch-all, not being able to set
specific “Gimp” settings is a frustrating problem. Any suggestions?