Since upgrading from 2.8 to 2.10 I'm getting occasional crashes on GIMP startup
with the message: "fatal error: unhandled exception" (see screenshot).

It happens on maybe 1 in 8 GIMP launches and when it does it then happens maybe
2 or 3 times in a row but then after that it launches OK until the next time.

I've read some reports of incompatible plugins from older versions causing
crashes so I uninstalled and manually deleted any GIMP-related
folders/themes/plugins and did a completely clean install but it still happens
from time to time.

Any suggestions please?

(Win 10 x64)

Attachments: