>I am using Gimp 2.10.6.
>ALL of my keyboard shortcuts are disabled.
>Is there not somewhere to enable shortcuts?
>I would think this to be very simple but I can not find any
>info on enabling Gimp shortcut keys.
>I have been using Gimp for a month now and think it's great.
>Thanks

A bit strange. I can not reproduce that. From your other post, I assume there
are still shortcuts seen in the menu structure (1) but it is assigning a new one
that is the problem (2)

It does work - Gimp 2.10.6 / Win10 but with the default dark theme the new
shortcut seems reluctant to show.

You could try using a lighter theme to make everything more obvious and see if
the re-assign works. Very few free keys remaining.

The values are held in a text file, menurc which might look like (3) That is the
G assignment for Remove Guides.

The file menurc is in your Gimp profile. In Windows that is
C:\Users\your-name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\menurc

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1024/original/01-key.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1025/original/02-key.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1026/original/03-key.jpg