I have been using gimp for years. I recently noticed in 2.8.22 that my tools are
not working properly. For instance, my ellipse select tool does not let me draw
a circle and when it does, it stops and selects an area before I'm done dragging
to make it larger. I also cannot move the circle then as it just disappears.
This is happening with scissors too as I can't drag the points where I want
them. It's all haywire. I then upgraded to the new gimp 2.10.6 but the same
thing is happening. Any suggestions?? I'm pretty desperate as I have a client
waiting on pictures. I an running this on Windows 10.

Thanks!!
jrgoshe

--
JRGOSHE (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)