Is there a hotkey for this layer lock?
I only see a visibility icon checkbox and sometimes I have a problem
selecting overlapping layers. Is there a method to "tab" thru layers
at selected point?

Also any one know how to batch all colors using select by color. Ie
FOR command with all HEX color codes to create a PAINT BY NUMBER
plugin or perhaps lighting effect shader. Later can I improve with
threshold tolerance to group colors or use a pallete and cycle thru
colors for selected areas. This would be great in video games as
alternative to pixel sprite mapping. IE every bitmap pixel color is a
Sprite_gamestate withX overlapping images represented as unique
colors.